** This posting is updated on 2017.9.23.
** Reference Websites
- Apple Developer
- Itunes Connect
- Sticker Pack Image Size and format
- App Icon Template Official by Apple
- App Icon Size Official Guideline by Apple (Click)
Upload and waiting for review
- Now we’re going back to Xcode. Do not hate Xcode too much.. This time, choose ‘generic iOS device’
3. Then this window pops up. You can just click ‘upload’ directly but I’d rather do ‘validate’ button below first. An error happened to me last time was solved after I proceed validate. So it’s just a safer option.
4. Now you can upload stickers, finally!
5. YAY!!! It may take a few minute to see this beautiful screen depends on server’s connection. And I need to feed my macbook now.
6. Now you can select your build and submit your stickers. If you cannot see ‘Select a build before you submit your app’ message..
7. Check ‘Activity’ tab. Your app may be in ‘processing’ status and it can take a few minutes.. or even a few hours. After uploading is done, save your information and submit for review.
8. If you’ve created perfectly normal lovely sticker pack the answers should be No;
Now all you need to do is waiting for a review! Apple’s submission process is significantly fast. I got every approval within 2-3 days however still waiting for Line’s e-mail… (I got it now! It took me a MONTH!!) Maybe I can create 10 stickers for Apple store waiting for Line’s approval for just one sticker pack.
Hope this post helps you artists!